The Olde Bay Cafe & Dunedin Fish Market is a restaurant and fish market hybrid located in the Dunedin Marina. The restaurant offers a menu of fresh fish, appetizers, salads, soups, wraps and sandwiches. Outdoor seating is available along with drink selections from a full bar and live music on Sundays.
The fish market sells fresh fish that is caught daily. The market's selection of seafood changes daily.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.oldebaycafe.com/oldebaycafe.html
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Fish tacos, shrimp salad wrap, seared ahi tuna, Walt's Cuban sandwich
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual