Rosie's Tavern is a relaxed, fun, non-smoking bar that serves imported, handcrafted beers and fine wines. It is immediately clear how dog-friendly the spot is from the dog silhouette in the tavern logo, and from the dog photo gallery on the wall right inside the front door. Although most customers go to Rosie's to socialize with their friends, free wifi is available if you have to check something on the Internet.
- Hours: Mon - Weds 4pm - 12am; Thurs 12pm - 12am, Fri - Sat, 12pm - 2am; Sun 12pm - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 06/22/2010
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: as you are with shirt and shoes
- Features: Happy hour
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people. We are the neighborhood bar where friends meet.
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Wine