The Sandbar Grill is on the north side of Bayshore Drive as you are heading toward Honeymoon Island. It serves up a wonderful clam chowder, and the rest of the items on its menu, like grouper, burgers, hot dogs, mahi sandwiches, vegi burgers and more, are out of this world. From the outside, the Sandbar Grill looks like just a snack bar, but you are in for a wonderful surprise with the delicious meals that await you.
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 10pm. weekends 12pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Contact email: We are now open until 12:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays with $5.00 appetizers and drinks specials.
- Founding Date: September -12 -2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wednesday is Caribbean Night. Dinner Special is Grilled Mahi topped with a Manago Salsa served with Spanish Rice and a small Salad. $10.95. Dessert Special Tropical Orange Ice cream Shooter $1:00. Drink special Caribbean Punch $2:95 Can't beat it.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Manager's specials change daily. Happy hour 4 to 7 p.m.: 10-ounce drafts Bud and Bud Light served in a frozen mug, $1.25; assorted wines, $2.50
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Cuban, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Smoker Special: pork loin, ribs, chicken barbecued outside on the smoker, with your choice of two sides, every Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting).
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Florida Style- Casual