Six Tables provides a truly unique dining experience. The restaurant is tucked away in Emerson Square Plaza, in the 1100 block of Main Street. It is open Tue - Sun, 7pm - 10pm with dinner being served by reservation only.
A gourmet six-course meal paired with the ambiance of this eatery is an extraordinary experience along with the fine china, white linens, crystal stemware, soft music and wonderful service. Specials include Chateaubriand, sea bass, duck l'orange, rack of lamb or bison ribeye and are magnificently prepared.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 7pm - 10pm; Mon, closed; please call for reservations.
- Handicap Accessible: The restroom has handicapped access.
- Founding Date: April 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Signature dishes: Chateaubriand, sea bass, duck l'orange, rack of lamb or bison ribeye
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Required
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Tie & Jacket