Dunedin Stirling Links
With small greens and water holes, Dunedin Stirling Links (formerly St. Andrews Golf Links for 51 years) is an ideal course for a quick, 2 1/2 hour round of golf. The course is public, so anyone can play a round or practice on the putting green, chipping green or driving range. Golf carts are available, too; there are 15 in the off-season and 30 during the season, which runs from around November 1st to April 30th.
Dunedin Stirling Links hosts many events, including the Glow-in-the-Dark Tournament, corporate events, birthday parties, fundraisers and junior tournaments. Various golf instruction, including clinics, individual, group and junior lessons, is available too. Summer camps are available for children ages 5 - 12.
The course's professionals also repair golf clubs, grips and shafts, and can shorten and lengthen clubs. The course sells beer, wine, soda, hot dogs, ice cream and other snacks in the clubhouse. Nike and Titleist brands are availble and sales staff can order anything else.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The clubhouse entrance is flush to the ground.
- Founding Date: 1950s
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: $29.00 per month.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of courses: 27
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 3
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: Yes
- Restrictions: No pets
- Casual attire: Yes