This pet grooming salon lives up to its name by offering cage-less grooming and maintaining a low volume of animals in the salon at all times. Owner Kathy Esposito says she avoids heat drying the animals since that can cause dehydration. All animals are hand and fluff dried. The salon grooms all sizes of dogs and cats. Ms. Esposito also minimizes stress to the animals by assigning each one to the same groomer for each visit.
- Fax: none
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 8am - 6pm; Thu, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot to the front door.
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Pet services: Day care, Grooming, Pet sitting
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: A Golden Retriever because they are happy and fun and they love life!