The Scot Shop
The Scot Shop is an upscale thrift store owned and managed by the Junior League of Clearwater - Dunedin. All of the proceeds go to the JLCD which supports children's charities. Everything is 50% off during the last three days of the month that the store is open. The store is closed Sundays and Mondays, so 50% off days vary from month to month.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot to sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1948, 1998 at this location.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Men's and women's clothing and shoes, costume jewelry, homewares, books and children's toys.
- Return policy: No returns
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Donations policy: No furniture (unless it is very small), no electronics