Shop owner Tom Orkisz carries different varieties of jewelery, from diamond necklaces to wedding bands.
Orkisz and his wife buy gold, and invite prospective sellers to bring in their gold for an assessment. In fact, the pair have been buying gold in the same location since before 2000. Orkisz mentions the Dunedin's downtown atmosphere as a key to the community, calling it a "little Key West."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community is always adept to change.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Vintage: No
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal