Walgreen Drug Stores
This Walgreens location is part of a larger national drugstore chain. It offers a drive-up window for prescription pickup and a notary that is available Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Customers can refill inkjet printer cartridges and have full service photo processing done. Non-pharmacy items for sale include greeting cards, stationery, toys, casual clothing, grooming and beauty care items, and over the counter medications. There is a Chase ATM located inside and a propane tank station outside.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 7:00am - 10:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is automated and accessible from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Liquor department (Beer & Wine),Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm, Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No