Close to the beach, this store stocks a lot more beach items than a typical Walgreens. In additon, Walgreens stores carry many common health and beauty products that are usually not in the other supermarkets or big-box retailers. This location also has a drive-through pharmacy, digital photo pickup, online ordering, film roll processing, a separate liquor store and printer cartridge refills. It also sells or exchanges Blue Rhino propane tanks. The flu shots are $29.99, and they are administered by the pharmacist on a daily walk-in basis. To speed up your walk-in flu shot experience, download this flu vaccine form, fill it out and bring it with you to the store. You will have to create a free Walgreens account or sign into your existing one to get the form.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, accessible entrance and bathrooms
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance, Medicaid and Medicare. Call ahead.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: American Pharmacist Association
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Sun, 9am - 5pm; Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No