- When: now through Sunday, Sept. 22
- Where: Kelly's, Pensare, Dunedin Smokehouse, The Living Room, Broadway Deli & Cafe, Cricketer's Pub and Marguerite's Cafe & Catering
- Why Go? Participating restaurants are running promotions for diners who fill out a "Dunedin Restaurant Week" voting and contest entry form.
- When: Friday, Sept. 13 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Where: downtown Dunedin (Main Street, Broadway and Douglas Avenue)
- Why Go? For the cost of a $10 wristband, enjoy walking the shops of downtown Dunedin, wine tastings, art exhibits, food and entertainment. The Johnny Cash Tribute with Dave Smith & Friends will keep people entertained on the Pioneer Park stage.
- When: Friday, Sept. 13 at 7 p.m., concessions open at 6 p.m.
- Where: Highlander Park, 903 Michigan Blvd., Dunedin
- Why Go? This week, The Mudflappers, a seven-piece mini orchestra performing outlaw country Johnny Cash, bluegrass Earl Scruggs and gypsy swing Django Reinhardt. Bring blankets, chairs or a picnic dinner.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 15 at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: St. Andrews Presbyterian, 705 Michigan Blvd., Dunedin
- Why Go? St. Andrews Presbyterian Church is inviting all people who once
attended church but don't any more to return for a special
- When: Sunday, Sept. 15 at 3 p.m.
- Where: The Marker 8 Tiki Bar at Beso Del Sol Resort, 1414 Bayshore Blvd., Dunedin
- Why Go? Bring a lawn chair, park your boat in one of 40 slips, and enjoy one of Tampa Bay area's most popular musical acts.